What are the most commonly observed signs and symbols for Prostate cancer?
One of the most serious health threats in elderly men is that of prostate cancer. A recently conducted research exhibited the point that nearly 50% of the elderly men globally are suffering from this ailment. As such, it is very important to diagnose the disease early that will surely enhance the chances and possibilities of recovery. But, how would you find that you are suffering or a probable victim of this disease? Here come a few commonly observed signs and symbols that can blow the danger whistle.
Signs and symbols observed during the early stage of prostate cancer
In the majority instances, prostate cancer will never exhibit any signs and symbol during the initial phases. It is for this reason that diagnosis of this disease at an early stage becomes almost impossible. However, as the peril goes on intensifying, the following signs and symptoms start appearing:
- Urge for urination frequently. It intensifies during the nights.
- You require applying force to empty the bladder.
- Interrupted or weak urination.
- Blood in Urine or seminal fluid.
- Onset of erectile dysfunctions.
- Feeling of pain of a burning sensation during urination.
- Experiencing pain and/or difficulties while sitting that happens due to the enlarged prostate.
You should immediately rush to your doctor, the moment you observe these issues prevailing longer than usual.
Symptoms observed in instance the cancer has spread outside the prostate gland
The signs and symptoms will drastically change, once, the cancer starts spreading outside the prostate gland. This is the real crisis time and its onset can be marked, observing the following signs:
- You start experiencing chronic pain of the bone as well as start suffering pain in the thighs, hips, and back.
- Fluid developing in feet or leg, taking a swelled appearance.
- Drastic weight loss with unexplained reasons.
- Changes in the Bowel habit.
- Feeling of fatigue with no or minimum physical activities.
However, keep in mind that these signs and symbols can happen for various other reasons as well. So, you can never state with full responsibility that these symptoms are for prostate cancer. However, you need to give adequate attention to these issues, and seek adequate medical care at its earliest. The modernization of health science now has effective screening tests and remedial measures that can assist you to come out of this traumatic conditions, if applied at the right time.